Help, I Am Not In Love With My Reissue!

Girls... I don't know what to do or what's WRONG with me! As some of you know, I have been looking for the black reissue w/SH. After numerous calls, I FOUND ONE this past Tuesday! So basically I have been anticipating the arrival of my bag--I couldn't sleep and couldn't think of anything else, lol. BUT it is now here, and I AM NOT IN LOVE! :shrugs: It's the size 227 and looks really silly on me. I don't think I was given a receipt--I received something that LOOKS like a receipt but it says "Delivery Record" at the top, followed by the charges made on my CC account, and then "INTERNAL DOCUMENT, Not A Customer Receipt" at the bottom. Does that mean I can't do an exchange? Would I have more luck selling it on eBay? If I can make an exchange, what bag do you think I should get instead? TIA!

You have to be able to exchange it. You JUST got it ! Call the store and ask to speak to the SA you got it from. Ask about the receipt and the return policy.

And don't think that there is anything "wrong" with you. We all have different tastes !! Maybe you'll like the 226 size better ??

I bought it from Saks Santa Barbara via phone. Simone was my SA, and she was so sweet. I have been looking for the 226, but I couldn't find it, so I decided to go for the 227. I don't want to call her till I decide on another bag (I know I'll feel bad for disappointing her). Should I go for a classic flap instead?

I've received bags shipped from from NM with the same type of paperwork. NM often sends the receipts separately, if you do not receive a "normal" receipt in a day or two, call your SA and request a replacement receipt.

Sorry it didn't work out for you

You should call Simone and let her know you didn't get your receipt, while it's still fresh in her memory. Just have her send it to you, that way you wouldn't be rushed into deciding on another bag and you'll have the peace of mind knowing that you'll be able to return anytime.

Actually, you can bring your bag into any Saks, and they can look up the transaction for you from your credit card number. Then they can just credit your card for the return. I have done that the last time I ordered something by phone and it didn't come with a receipt.

I'm sorry you didn't love the 227 size. I'd love to see a pic of it before you return if possible.

Actually, you can bring your bag into any Saks, and they can look up the transaction for you from your credit card number. Then they can just credit your card for the return. I have done that the last time I ordered something by phone and it didn't come with a receipt.

A little OT, but I recently ordered a jumbo classic flap for a friend from the Saks in Miami and when I got it my friend was a bit iffy on the size. Having never returned any of my Chanel bags before ( I love them all!! :P ), I called my local Saks (SF) which doesn't have a Chanel Dept. only to be told by Customer Service that they don't accept returns for "Leased" departments. She proceeded to tell me that I could call my SA in Miami and have her schedule a pick-up for the bag. :shrugs: Anyway, my friend decided to keep the bag so I didn't have to deal with that.
:back2topic:

I have ordered from Simone recently and she actually sent the receipt separately from the package. But I would definately give her a call and make sure she send another receipt to you just in case.

What is it that you don't love? Is it just the size? The distressed leather? Or would you rather have a harder bag... such as the classic?