BV red bags on sale for Valentine's Day!

Marly

O.G.
Apr 9, 2006
I'm on the list to get emails of new items that come in to the outlet stores. You can simply call and request to do the same:
The Woodbury Outlet is #845 928-4563
The Cabazon Outlet # 951 849-0348

I'd like to share the red bags that are available for around 30-35% off retail. I absoulutely love the little quilted bag which is on the bottom shelf, second from the right. It has been in the Nordstroms store in black and I simply can't afford it, but if someone has the funds-this is such a fantastic bag! The workmanship is just incredible. Buttery soft. It's on sale in red for $1739

The outlet stores have the seasonal colors only-very rare to find the stock colors like brown or black.

Maybe someone has a sweetheart who wants to treat you to a little Valentine's Day bag??:heart:

hmm i wonder how much it is for the red one on the bottom left corner =D does anybody know the name of that specific style? im not too familiar with BV. Thanks!

That's the hobo (Veneta)--can't tell if it's medium or large. Also it looks like it might have the ruffled seam. I don't know how much those sold for--a bit more than the traditional woven hobos. Medium hobo now is $1200+, and the large is $1600+, I believe. But this is the outlet, so the price will be less than retail.

That's the hobo (Veneta)--can't tell if it's medium or large. Also it looks like it might have the ruffled seam. I don't know how much those sold for--a bit more than the traditional woven hobos. Medium hobo now is $1200+, and the large is $1600+, I believe. But this is the outlet, so the price will be less than retail.

Yes, like Boxermom said, it's the perforated hobo with the ruffled seam. It must be the medium because it retailed for $1480 and is on sale for $1039