Patent Leather Muse - Opinions, please!

handbagrehab

Jan 23, 2007
Hello....
I am considering the Muse in the chocolate patent leather ...

opinions??? would everyone probably just get the regular chocolate leather??

also, which size???

I have the off white oversized on the way to me from Saks.... what size should I get the chocolate in ???

I was at Neiman Marcus last night...they were trying to talk me out of the oversized Muse.....oh, well...they did not have one in the store ...they compared the size to a Chloe bag they had on display...(very nice Chloe bag...more of a deconstructed look...Boho look)

I welcome all feedback ...thanks!!

Hi handbagrehab!

I absolutley love your name!!! Its so cute:queen:. Anyway, I absolutely love the look of the patent Muse! You should get it for sure!!
Personally, I like the medium bag, as I think the more constructed bags like the Muse look better a little smaller, while the more deconstructed bags look better large. This of course is my humble opinion. Best of luck, I hope to see a picture of your new pet soon!

thank you for your opinion....I am rolling on the floor laughing after reading your name...that's great...(thanks for the compliment on my name, too! - tried to think of something clever)...

I just got the white large patent leather recently, it's so nice. I think you should get either the large or medium since you already have the oversize. Other than chocolate, i saw one very much like dark green ( i think they called it khaki for some reason) or the oak-they are both very nice as well. Hope this helps. Enjoy your bags! :smile:

I absolutely adore patent Muse. As for a size I recommend the large one. I have a large Muse and it's big enough to put everything in it and it's not too big.

I just got the white large patent leather recently, it's so nice. I think you should get either the large or medium since you already have the oversize. Other than chocolate, i saw one very much like dark green ( i think they called it khaki for some reason) or the oak-they are both very nice as well. Hope this helps. Enjoy your bags! :smile:
First of all congrats on your new bag.
I would love to see yout white patent, it must looks gorgeous! :smile: