I think I have broken my big bag obsession!

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
Well for now at least!

Hold on to your hats boys and girls....Tink has 4 things on the way to her, and 2 waitlisted...and not one is a big bag / tote / etc!

1. Arriving from Boca Raton LV, today :smile:
2. Arriving from Let trade, hopefully by sat.
3. Spa Mules, I posted about
4. Arriving from tPF'er, next week, hopefully
5. Amour scarf, waitlisted
6. LVoe scarf, waitlisted

Plus, I have released 7 big bags (sold 5, gave away 2), while only buying 1....I know it probably sounds silly to some of you...but since I only sold for the first time last month...it's very liberating for a pack rat like me. The money is great, don't get me wrong...but even more important, being able to clear away some of the bags I wasn't using, just makes me feel less 'gluttonous' kwim?

Anywho, thanks or letting me ramble....just happy today....

:whistle: It's a lovely day today, for whatever you've got to do, you've got a lovely day to do it in, that's true. :heart:

I know the feeling. I am a huge pack rat too. I am about to tackle a huge project that would make you cry. I have several months to do it, and I will be lucky to finish it by then. It's a whole room filled with bags and boxes of stuff I havent looked at for years.

Cant wait to see your new stuff btw! I love accessories. I know out of 2 of those things, one is azur, another is lavender vernis...

I know the feeling. I am a huge pack rat too. I am about to tackle a huge project that would make you cry. I have several months to do it, and I will be lucky to finish it by then. It's a whole room filled with bags and boxes of stuff I havent looked at for years.

Cant wait to see your new stuff btw! I love accessories. I know out of 2 of those things, one is azur, another is lavender vernis...

Close...lol...no azur (I already have that), but 1 is lavender :smile:

:whistle: It's a lovely day today, for whatever you've got to do, you've got a lovely day to do it in, that's true. :heart:

oops! BTW good luck on your cleaning out....that's what I have been doing, it's rough, but I have been doing a little a day. I am glad you have awhile to complete your project!

and here you were content just a few days ago. lol. what are you getting?

LOL, I wondered if someone was going to nail me on that....:roflmfao: . I am still content, just got a little 'dizzy' the other day, with visions of blue and the beach! When Fed ex comes and I can post what came from Boca Raton I will reveal all :graucho: :smile:

and no spilling the beans, Mick ;)

not me, silent as a mouse, i am a woman of my word....:wlae:

LOL at Heather's nailing you though! :roflmfao:
hey, content a couple of days ago, hapyp and dizzy today, still all good feelings, no?:yahoo:

well from happy and content to 5 more things. if that's content i can't imagine what you are now.... o$%#$%mic? lol.

i am going to guess a wish bracelet.

well from happy and content to 5 more things. if that's content i can't imagine what you are now.... o$%#$%mic? lol.

i am going to guess a wish bracelet.

Doh! forgot about the wish bracelet...I have got to go get that from the PO, ack!

OK, I will spill, with the addition of the forgotten wish bracelet...

***wish bracelet, black epi (at the post office)
1. Arriving from Boca Raton LV, today :smile:, Indigo lexington
2. Arriving from Let trade, hopefully by sat. Lavender Ludlow
3. Spa Mules, I posted about
4. Arriving from tPF'er, next week, hopefully Indigo Cles
5. Amour scarf, waitlisted
6. LVoe scarf, waitlisted

Today I am singing!

i am going to guess a wish bracelet.[/quote

me? i haven't gotten 5 new things....only one, waiting on three, and maybe getting one, oh wait, yes that is 5.......oh brother, ok, but i never said i was content a couple of days ago, so i'm off the hook! ha! :wlae: