The Bubbles Line Jewelry Club ~

GayleLV

Rustic <3
O.G.
Nov 29, 2006
Don't know if there is a thread about this jewelry/accessories line..but, here are my 2 Bubbles items. Light Pink & Raspberry Rings.

I love these, they are so dainty and unique and cute.

bubblerings.jpg

ring1-1.jpg

ringside.jpg

missL has a bubbles ring too I believe, and wintotty have all three! :nuts:
I wanted to buy one but my bf and my SA wouldn't let me...lol...

missL has a bubbles ring too I believe, and wintotty have all three! :nuts:
I wanted to buy one but my bf and my SA wouldn't let me...lol...

Ooh awesome! They must post them!! LV needs to expand this line and make a bracelet out of like 100 of them lil balls all twinkling and bunched in a fantasy of...balls. lol. I'd so buy that. :wlae:

They didn't let you karman? lol.....awww....that's when you KNOW you are addicted, when your SA says stop! (your bf should buy it for you! lol) :whistle:

& Thx Nola! :heart:

When you put two men together...and have them watch me look at stuff at LV, there's really not much you can buy!

Boyfriend: noo...they look so weird, like little stubs sticking out between your fingers
SA: Karman these are so weird...not worth it. I'm not one of those evil SAs that will tell you to buy everything!
Me: but...but...
Boyfriend: don't do it or else...
(later, online) SA: I wanted him to save money for that engagement ring for you!
Me: ENGAGEMENT? Yeah, right, I'm only 18! Besides, I was going to pay for it myself!
SA: You're only 18????? :wtf:

Oh wellllll

Hubby just got me into this club with my mommy's day present. Bubble earrings in the Rasberry and pink color combo. Will try to post some pics tomorrow. Soooo excited to wear them tomorrow!!!