do you live in oregon too?

ilzabet

easily amused
Mar 11, 2006
i always thought i was one of very few on the board that lived here...but reading the what you love about where you live thread made me think maybe i'm wrong!

how many of you live here?

i'm from the north coast :biggrin:

I don't live in Oregon or anywhere near it for that matter; however, there is a job opportunity with my company in Spokane, WA and I curious what it's like living out in that area! Thanks!

I grew up in Portland and Milwaukie in the 80's, my family is in Oregon City now. Awww, you made me miss them and my friends. It's been awhile since I have been back.

Hiya West Coasties. :smile: I'm in WA State. My brother lives in Portland, OR.

Spokane is nothing like the West side of Washington. You couldn't pay me enough to live there...not enough water, too hot. I'm dying now and it's only 80 something. :smile: But some people love it on the East side of the state. It's much less populated than the west side.

I've lived in this area all my life and I can't imagine living anywhere else. :smile:

hi there! Did a search and founs this thread. No use starting a new one when we already have one going! Plan on moving to Oregon in a few months! Does anyone know of any really expensive restaurants in Portland or around there? (not for me to eat at, but work at lol)

i posted a thread asking about the pacific northwest last night! if anyone wants to give a review of the pros and cons of portland, post here or PM me! it's one of many places i'm considering for an upcoming move!