Wishlist- What Bag do you want right now?

What's DFS?

kojiko said:
I like your choice! :smile:
p10838763_ph_hero.jpg

Looks amazing! It's really beautiful!

I like Fendi! I got a Fendi Small Hologram Spy Satchel for my sister last week. It's about $200 cheaper here though. At eluxury it's $1510 the DFS here it was only $1300. Oh man she better like it!!!
p10808943_ph_thumb.jpg

I wish I can get her a bigger one soon. :smile:

Call me weird but I really like this...
Fendi - Squirrel Shearling Boot
p10810621_ph_thumb.jpg

But I'll look like a dumb ass, it's so hot here at Guam. There's no winter & fall, just spring & summer. Maybe I can bring it to Japan for X-mas break... I dunno.... LOL

^^^How much is it? I don't recall seeing it on the BV website. Where did you find it? It's yummy.

My wish list #1 is a Bottega Campana bag. Hopefully in March I'll get one.

OMG where did you find this bag and how much is it? I was going to say I wanted the ball in the new pink or purple color, but now I want this one! ILovePurse007 please more details! It's TDF :love:

OMG where did you find this bag and how much is it? I was going to say I wanted the ball in the new pink or purple color, but now I want this one! ILovePurse007 please more details! It's TDF :love:

Dervilfal-if you go into the bottegaveneta.com site, hit 'US online shopping' -'women's handbags', you'll see it. It's the 3rd bag on the 1st row. I saw IRL but in a light grey color. It's a cute bag. Price is $1980.

Now, I want the bag to the left of that. Sloane in Limo color. :graucho: