Coach Leather Ali

I'm not sure. After hearing about this in another thread, I went ahead and bought myself the Ali in black leather (with the matching wrislet:nuts: ) this evening from the store. I did want to wait and use my bonus from work to pay for it (not getting it until March), but I didn't want to take the chance that it would be gone. While ordering the wrislet, my SA did say that they only had 200 of those left as well.

If I were you, I'd go ahead and get it now.

Well, I am not sure but I am asking because I want to get another Ali...and couldn't get it now. So, I didn't want to wait until I had the money and then it be gone. Ya know?

Ashley:

The white and tan in the Ali are part of the Spring Collection.
I don't think the Ali is leaving at least not in those colors.
Perhaps in the Fall colors. I own a whiskey one and want another
one in black.

Do any of the Coach SA's know?

The White leather is part of the Spring Collection?

Ashley:

The white color was introduced in Fall 2006, but I believe that Coach won't be doing away with this color or the tan color as they are basically Spring Colors. People will probably buy more of the Ali in white now that Spring is almost here. I personally would not wear a white bag like that in NYC as my city is pretty unclean if you know what I mean and it would be ruined. The black is a basic color that can be worn all year round so I don't think they would do away with that color either. Why don't you call Coach and ask them.

By the way, I love your new Ali Bag in Black and yes you should get another one. I am also going to buy another one in black to go with the one I already have in the whiskey. I just love my Ali.:idea:

I live in FL where it's like spring/summer all year. So the white goes well for me and won't get dirty easily.

I know what you mean about NYC as I am from NY and used to go to NYC all the time.

I think I might order it online in a couple days or I might wait until Monday to get it. As I am going right past a Coach store on Monday! AHHHH!

I live in FL where it's like spring/summer all year. So the white goes well for me and won't get dirty easily.

I know what you mean about NYC as I am from NY and used to go to NYC all the time.

I think I might order it online in a couple days or I might wait until Monday to get it. As I am going right past a Coach store on Monday! AHHHH!

Ashley:

The white is perfect for Florida. If I lived there I would buy the white too.
You might want to consider waiting for the PCE and getting it for 25% discount. Whatever you decide I am sure you will make the right choice for
you.:rolleyes:

When is the next PCE?

Question: I've made most of my purchases through coach.com. I know in order to be invited to the PCE they go by how much you buy, but does it need to be through the store. If so, I don't know if I'll even be invited :crybaby:.

When is the next PCE?

Question: I've made most of my purchases through coach.com. I know in order to be invited to the PCE they go by how much you buy, but does it need to be through the store. If so, I don't know if I'll even be invited :crybaby:.

Ashley:

The next PCE is in early March (I belive the 1st - March 10th).
I hope to get one because I purchased alot of stuff from my
Coach Boutique. I don't think that the online or phone orders count
towards purchases to qualify for this. You may want to start buying
or ordering your stuff from a boutique near you. This way you can qualify
for the next one which is in June.

Liz