Please, help me choose one.

Vicky2007

Chanel * Bal * LV
O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
Sorry for asking too many question :sweatdrop: . I have been searching for a new bag for a week but couldn't make a decision yet. I have already went to harrods 4 days within a week and get some small accessories but couldn't find the right bag yet.

As I have too many handheld bag (and I love it) but this time I plan to get a new shoulder bag (PS: I don't like monogram canvas ).

As New Chanel bag tote model is so expensive now so I plan to go for a LV bag.

I'm choosing between:

1. Speedy 25" in Red Epi ( but I already have 2 speedies)
2. Seleya PM in AZUR (but I already have an AZUR speedy)
3. Reade PM in Pomme (but a member response reminded me of open-bag and am afraid to loose my stuffs inside)
4. Monogram Danim shoulder bag PM ( which I love it but I rhink it is a bit expensive for a bag that made of denim :shame: )

I'm seriously thinking about it and please, help me. :Push:

Hi Vicky! All are great choices! I would go for either Speedy in Red Epi (but I prefer 30) or Saleya PM in Azur - gorgeous!!

Not a big fan of Reade because of the colour transfer and yellowing issue.

As for Denim, I only love the Mini Pleaty. I think what you meant was the Baggy PM?

I'd say something in Denim too if you're really keen on having a different line. Vernis is a good option too with some practical and roomy shoulder bags like brentwood and houston.

Hi Vicky! All are great choices! I would go for either Speedy in Red Epi (but I prefer 30) or Saleya PM in Azur - gorgeous!!

Not a big fan of Reade because of the colour transfer and yellowing issue.

As for Denim, I only love the Mini Pleaty. I think what you meant was the Baggy PM?

Yeah! I mean the baggy PM ( as I love GM but the price will be a bit higher. I switch from Chanel to LV in order to reduce cost so if it nearly 700 pounds, i would go for Chanel)

I love AZUR but not sure for Saleya style ( as I never seen it nice before)

Well a Speedy would not be a shoulder bag right? Unless you use a strap...with a limited budget can you afford that too? I say go with the Sayela Damier.

Yeah! It's not a shoulder bag but the bag is stunning and a great choice. :drool:

Sorry for too many problems as I think a lot every time I bought a bag :sad: .

As I went to Chanel Boutique today all bags that I like are all over 900 pounds. Now I can pay for a bag which less than 800 pounds. 800 Max so LV is a great alternatives. :shame:

Thanks for your opinions and the only thing that am afriad to buy sayela damier in ebony is I think Azur looks better (but still hate the way strap color will change to be darker)

I agree with you with the denim being too expensive! :P If you want your collection to vary, I vote for the baggy pm. Second choice is the Azur Saleya just cause you already have a Speedy ;)