New Magnolias Through Aster Alice!

new pics on Aster Alice FB

AHHHH MAZING!
_MG_3095-2.jpg

^ Not yet. Knowing LB, they usually don't post pictures of their preorder bags until it's close to the release date. Since the Metro Magnolia is expected to release on March 31, you can probably expect them to release pictures a few weeks prior to that. But you can always email them and ask?

I think they ordered a specific amount of each bag. They said on FB they only have 5 more of the dark violet magnolia. If the preorders fill that amount they ordered, then I don't think there will be any available listed on the site. If they don't fill that amount then they'll probably list the remaining bags on the website.

Any idea how dark the gray will be? I love the violet, but I'm kind of torn because I have already have a large bag in a dark violet. Although I guess I have a couple gray bags too.... I really hate decisions. A dark gray might be more versatile... Any opinions??

I'm still holding out on the burgundy. It doesn't seem like the most popular, so maybe they'll make it up on the website.

I'm excited about seeing pictures!