Prada Silver Gauffre Messenger Bag

cougess

O.G.
Jan 5, 2006
Arrived today on consignment - need to decide by tomorrow whether or not to keep the bag. I had a silver mirror speedy that I sold because I did not like the handles - this bag is much easier to carry because of the strap. I'm leaning towards keeping it but comments/reviews appreciated!

100_0603.jpg

100_0604.jpg

OMG, I love the style too -- is it leather (duh, I assume it is)? I am not sure how I feel about the color, but I am not a silver bag kind of person. If you are, this is one gorgeous bag. Way nicer than the speedy iMO.

OMG, I love the style too -- is it leather (duh, I assume it is)? I am not sure how I feel about the color, but I am not a silver bag kind of person. If you are, this is one gorgeous bag. Way nicer than the speedy iMO.

I checked the card - it is leather which is also why its so $$! If you like silver - this bag is as bright as the speedy, but for me easier to carry. It has lots of pockets also - 2 on either side, 2 in the front and a zipped pocket that runs the length of the bag in the back.