Posting pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

BagAngel

Louis Vuitton Addict
O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
Would someone please be king enough to tell me how to post pics that will come up in the thread? I am trying & trying & each time am told that my files are too big. I could post a link to an album like photobucket but I much prefer to see pics on threads that i don't have to click a link. I have tried downsizing my pics it is just not working for me, still telling me too big!
I would love to post my collection of bags etc but just cannot manage it, dumb or what!!!!!!!!!!!!

i post mine by attaching them to posts. you still have to click a link, but it's a direct link to the photo, not to a photobucket site. to resize, i just go to paint on my computer and go to image/stretch and skew/50% and 50%. that generally works. it's plenty big, too. you can always right click on your saved photo and look at the "properties." that'll show you how big they are (in bites, not inches, haha). the attachment manager on new posts tells you how large they can be.

the guidelines posted for the bag showcase says that you should attach them (link to picture, not to site) so that only registered members can look at your pics.

hope that helps :smile:

ps: i'm wondering if you're the "roz" i've been talking to on ebay (i'm not mentioning usernames bc we can't), if so, then hello again!

i post mine by attaching them to posts. you still have to click a link, but it's a direct link to the photo, not to a photobucket site. to resize, i just go to paint on my computer and go to image/stretch and skew/50% and 50%. that generally works. it's plenty big, too. you can always right click on your saved photo and look at the "properties." that'll show you how big they are (in bites, not inches, haha). the attachment manager on new posts tells you how large they can be.

the guidelines posted for the bag showcase says that you should attach them (link to picture, not to site) so that only registered members can look at your pics.

hope that helps :smile:

ps: i'm wondering if you're the "roz" i've been talking to on ebay (i'm not mentioning usernames bc we can't), if so, then hello again!

Thanks so much Katie i will try tomorrow, so late here now, this place has me wrecked. I was also wondering if you were the same person, I saw other posts of yours, yes I think so :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.