Midwest Girl Looking for Papete from 2010 S/S!

lovelygarments

Kay
O.G.
Nov 24, 2006
I have my Las Vegas Bal SA looking for a 2010 S/S Papete for me. So far, no luck! I would like a RH first or city, or a GCH city. Has anyone seen any at a Neiman Marcus or another retail establishment?

Thank you, girls!

any luck finding your papeete? it really is a special color...

No, I'm not having any luck finding a new Bal Papeete in any boutiques. I continue to hope that one will turn up somewhere - you know how strange it is when something just pops up in one of the stockrooms. :smile:

Please read the rules for the Shopping section!

Hi chloe speaks, thanks for your message about reading the rules. We are allowed to post for a bag that is less than two years old if we are searching for one from a retail establishment. Here is a copy of the rules relevant to my search request.

The Shopping Section

- This section is for members to authenticate bags, and post inventory and sales at authorized Balenciaga retailers and online stores.

- Under NO circumstances can you post an auction link or private sale ad link other than to request authentication assistance. Links of this nature will be deleted.

- Any questions regarding authenticity of an auction or private sale item, retailers, and websites must be posted in the Authenticate This Balenciaga thread.

- Any threads seeking out older season bags (2 years+) will be deleted.

- Any posts stating that an item someone is seeking is on an auction or private sale site will be deleted. Please assist members by posting the availability of items at authorized retailers and online stores.

- When posting a thread looking for an item, please use a descriptive title. That is, a thread named "Looking for 09 Black GSH Envelope Clutch" would be more visible than one named "Where can I find this envelope clutch?"

So, if anyone sees my papeete in a retail store, let me know! I would be most appreciative. My little papeete click needs a mom!

No, I'm not having any luck finding a new Bal Papeete in any boutiques. I continue to hope that one will turn up somewhere - you know how strange it is when something just pops up in one of the stockrooms. :smile:

Hi chloe speaks, thanks for your message about reading the rules. We are allowed to post for a bag that is less than two years old if we are searching for one from a retail establishment. Here is a copy of the rules relevant to my search request.

The Shopping Section

- This section is for members to authenticate bags, and post inventory and sales at authorized Balenciaga retailers and online stores.

- Under NO circumstances can you post an auction link or private sale ad link other than to request authentication assistance. Links of this nature will be deleted.

- Any questions regarding authenticity of an auction or private sale item, retailers, and websites must be posted in the Authenticate This Balenciaga thread.

- Any threads seeking out older season bags (2 years+) will be deleted.

- Any posts stating that an item someone is seeking is on an auction or private sale site will be deleted. Please assist members by posting the availability of items at authorized retailers and online stores.

- When posting a thread looking for an item, please use a descriptive title. That is, a thread named "Looking for 09 Black GSH Envelope Clutch" would be more visible than one named "Where can I find this envelope clutch?"

So, if anyone sees my papeete in a retail store, let me know! I would be most appreciative. My little papeete click needs a mom!

Hiya *K*

I found papeete really hard to locate in retail stores. I called a lot of places and no luck since it wasn't really a popular color. :/

As for chloespeaks, I think she was trying to help you out and posted a link to an auction-site, but the mods got to her post and changed it (thus the big, bold red font about reading the rules).

Oh, a papeete click, lucky! I was eyeing the one on bonz for a while and when I decided to get it to assuage my lack of papeete, it got snatched up that day :P Good luck, I'll keep an eye out for you!

I'm also dying to get either a Part Time RH or a Velo RH in Papeete! I really love that color and I'm sorry that I missed the boat when it was more readily available...