Opinions??

Belle49

Nov 24, 2006
Hey ladies,
My little cousin will be turning 18 this month and my fiance and I are thinking of getting her a handbag...The problem is we're not really sure what we should get her (It would be her first designer bag) Any suggestions?? She's girly but not ultra girly. We were thinking of a Balanceiga but we aren't sure anymore..so any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated.

Hey ladies,
My little cousin will be turning 18 this month and my fiance and I are thinking of getting her a handbag...The problem is we're not really sure what we should get her (It would be her first designer bag) Any suggestions?? She's girly but not ultra girly. We were thinking of a Balanceiga but we aren't sure anymore..so any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated.

If you're going to spend that much go to the Chloe Bahrain thread in Deals and Steals. They have some B-Bags on sale there for the $5-600 range. Also, if you aren't interested in spending $1,000 on a bag what about a Juicy Handbag? They have some cute new ones!

Thanks, JNH!!
I'll look into it.
We don't care the price of the purse we just want it to Fantastic and something she'll love. I just need some ideas. I'm looking to LV, Chanel, Fendi, Gucci etc..

haha Malleficent, i hear you! belle, nice of you and your fiance to get such a nice gift for your cousin. all the brands you're thinking of are great. there are so many options. it would help pick one if you know what she likes... big vs small, color, material etc

I don't think you'll go wrong with any of your choices.....because of her age however she might like something very mainstream..like LV or a recognizable fendi or gucci....I sometimes feel like Balenciaga is not for novices!!

I love my Spy ... but I'm also a huge fan of the LV Mono Speedy, because the style is timeless and will last for a million years (well, maybe not that long). I think it's more classic than the Spy.