Chloe shoes on sale at Intermix

I love intermix!!! Be sure and size up if youre ordering any of the shoes on the top row of this post (the covered platform group) they run small, I needed a 41 and I usually wear a size 9.5 or 10.

I am so sad!!!!! This morning before I left the house I checked, once again the Black lace-ups that I wanted to order. Plenty this morning in at least 5 diff sizes.
Unsure of the size, so I waited untill this afternoon and :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:!!! They are completely gone!!!! They aren't on the website at all! How could they sit there for days and then all disappear in a few hours!!!

I am so sad!!!!! This morning before I left the house I checked, once again the Black lace-ups that I wanted to order. Plenty this morning in at least 5 diff sizes.
Unsure of the size, so I waited untill this afternoon and :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:!!! They are completely gone!!!! They aren't on the website at all! How could they sit there for days and then all disappear in a few hours!!!

Definitely call one of the Intermix stores. They may have what you need in store and then you can charge-send it.