Engagement Rings- What does yours look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your compliment, Adore :smile: I just resized the other pics for this thread.

Would you believe I almost didn't go through with the mounting? It really looked different without the stones and I was a little worried the detail was overkill when I first received it. Somehow the austerity of the princess cut balances it out, I think. whew. :smile:

Here are the other pics!

picture.php

picture.php

Gorgeous! And great deal It is so worth it to buy it in peices if neccassary! Its really beautiful! Heres to another 18 years ;) AND more.....

OMG! I get to choose mine too! I asked for a 2 carat solitaire princess cut!

I don't know what your personal style is but I would suggest a style you will be happy with years from now (think long term).

Karylicious - - your ring is very beautiful and unique. What kind of setting is the solitaire in? Regarding the smaller diamonds, are they all of the same size?

I'm sure you get a lot of compliments and questions about the design. I wish I had selected a more interesting design for my engagement ring and wedding band.

This thread is not so great for me. I look at all your gorgeous rings and just want to go out and change mine.. So here's what my complete ring looks like, I do love it but seriously, this thread creates new NEEDS!!!!
If you're wondering why the small gold ring, it's because winters are cold in Canada and my fingers shrink during winter..

http://img339.imageshack.us/i/img0007vy.jpg/

Karylicious - - your ring is very beautiful and unique. What kind of setting is the solitaire in? Regarding the smaller diamonds, are they all of the same size?

I'm sure you get a lot of compliments and questions about the design. I wish I had selected a more interesting design for my engagement ring and wedding band.

This thread is not so great for me. I look at all your gorgeous rings and just want to go out and change mine.. So here's what my complete ring looks like, I do love it but seriously, this thread creates new NEEDS!!!!
If you're wondering why the small gold ring, it's because winters are cold in Canada and my fingers shrink during winter..

Thank you. My solitaire is 0.90 Vs2 F ans so are the eternity bands. Stones are 0.12 same color and quality. The setting is single prong if I'm not mistaken. I had it made since I couldn't find what I was looking for. I worked with my jeweler and that was the result:smile:

Karylicious - - Those are nice stones (lots of sparkle!), and the design has the looks of a one-of-a-kind ring...it's all quite lovely, congratulations! I like your idea of having the engagement ring (solitaire) band match the design of the eternity bands.

BTW, as I look at the picture again, it appears that the eternity bands are attached to the solitaire. Is it or are they three separate rings?

Thank you. My solitaire is 0.90 Vs2 F ans so are the eternity bands. Stones are 0.12 same color and quality. The setting is single prong if I'm not mistaken. I had it made since I couldn't find what I was looking for. I worked with my jeweler and that was the result:smile:

Here are my mine, and my beloved and I are so looking forward to celebrating our 9th anniversary this coming March!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Attachments

• WeddingRings1.jpg
    WeddingRings1.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 2,611
  • WeddingRings8.jpg
    WeddingRings8.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 2,341
Status
Not open for further replies.