Project Codename "Arm Candies"

dlynn: Yes!!! It is 2011 and it comes in pink as well. Over the weekend, I saw a yellow one but it is in the Mini size!!! :smile:

I love that color! Would you say seafoam or greenish gray? Is the yellow a soft yellow with the same colorful closure? Im not a pink person, but I could go for the other two!

I love that color! Would you say seafoam or greenish gray? Is the yellow a soft yellow with the same colorful closure? Im not a pink person, but I could go for the other two!

I put my name down for the pink but when I saw the green, the pink did not stand a chance!!! I would say closer to greenish turquoise - it's made out of iridescent lambskin so depends on lighting!!! Yes, the yellow comes with the same bejewelled CC!!!

Consider yourself one of the luckiest people in the world that you were able to catch one of those patchwork Jumbos!! Amazing collection, you have wonderful taste :smile:

Thanks Jazzy222!!! I'm definitely lucky to have scored the patchwork - it got the easiest and fastest seal of approval from DH too!!! ;)

I put my name down for the pink but when I saw the green, the pink did not stand a chance!!! I would say closer to greenish turquoise - it's made out of iridescent lambskin so depends on lighting!!! Yes, the yellow comes with the same bejewelled CC!!!

Did you purchase from the Chanel boutique or from a dept. store chanel?
Sometimes certain bags are exclusive to the boutique. I may have to make a trip which is like 2 hrs. away to the closest NMarcus or Chanel boutique. We have a Saks w/Chanel which is 1 hr. away. Im dying to see this IRL. Vert is my first choice!