Help Finding Aquamarine Ring

HauteMama

O.G.
Sep 22, 2006
I am looking for an aquamarine ring with a cushion cut stone no smaller than 6 x 8 mm (it can be bigger). I would like it to have a halo setting and diamonds up the band, but probably no more than 1/3 carat diamonds total. It needs to be white gold and I actually prefer a lighter blue-green stone (I understand that is commonly considered a lower quality aquamarine, but I don't like the heat-treated bright blue stones). Oh, and in what is probably the deal-killer, I would like to keep the cost around $500, with probably no more than $625.

This is the closest I've seen to what I would want:
http://www.overstock.com/Jewelry-Wa...W-Diamond-Ring-H-I-I1-I2/3281428/product.html

But it is no longer available. I saw a similar ring in a jewelry store, but it had accent diamonds with no significant weight (not that 1/4 to 1/3 carat is a lot) and the setting was very thin and low-quality.

Any suggestions on where to look? I feel like I've checked every major chain jeweler and most places online (I am not sure how comfortable I'd be buying online, as I'd like to see the color of the stone before buying) and I cannot find anything. Most of the bands are very narrow and look odd to me with a larger setting on them. Maybe I need to wait for March when aquamarine will be highlighted by jewelers as the birthstone.

Did you try ice.com or smartbargains.com? I know I've seen plenty of aquamarine rings lately, as I've been hunting for a cocktail ring for the last year.

It's funny what I ended up with is not what I started looking for in the 1st place.

I'd check with a local jeweler that does custom work. You can probably find a stone & mounting for that price range.
A jeweler that does custom work has lots of catalogs with mountings in them.

Thats EXACTLY word for word what I am looking for. I saw one at a local jeweler for $500 but didn't buy it and it sold. It was SO pale, just a shade up from colorless and totally beautiful.
Ebay has some pretty ones if you resort to the net..............

Thanks lubird217, Candice0985, Stophle and kohl_mascara! Those are all gorgeous choices, I can't decide! I've never bought jewelry online before so this is really a tough decision. I'll try to hit up some more stores in person sometime this week. Thanks for all your help!