This bag shamelessly THREW itself at me!! I swear. Honest!!!

hmwe46

why bother
O.G.
Jun 27, 2006
I told it I was on a serious bag ban. I told it I didn't have room in my closet. I told I was near broke and would have to sell a kidney to fund it.

And yet.

This bag attacked me, it jumped in my lap, insisted on coming home with me.

Rude. Don't you think???

:graucho:

:P

:heart:

craie004.jpg

craie012.jpg

Oh I love this bag & the colour. I had it & sold it on ebay always regretted not keeping, enjoy!!!!! I think I will open a memorial thread to all the bags that I sold & subsequently mourned :yahoo:

Please do!! I sold my mousse satchel and often wonder how she is doing :crybaby:

Oh I love this bag & the colour. I had it & sold it on ebay always regretted not keeping, enjoy!!!!! I think I will open a memorial thread to all the bags that I sold & subsequently mourned :yahoo:

LOL!!!

I found an 05 CRAIE LOAF!!!!
:nuts::heart::nuts:

Ever since I saw +Sonja+'s bag I have been in love. This bag did NOT disappoint!! It is in like new condition (except for a minor ding on the lock leather edging). Amazing!!! :wlae:

But it is a cheeky little thing!!

What bag? What did you get HM??? I don't see no bag. What is wrong with my computer...grrr...

Nevermind. I see it!! Wowser! How rude of that bag!

I told it I was on a serious bag ban. I told it I didn't have room in my closet. I told I was near broke and would have to sell a kidney to fund it.

And yet.

This bag attacked me, it jumped in my lap, insisted on coming home with me.

Rude. Don't you think???
:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Bad bag! You definitely need to punish her by carrying her around endlessly. See how she likes that!

LOL, I attract *pricey* bags and expensive bottles of whine like some women attract hot guys, hee hee :graucho:

Trouble is, the money is going the WRONG WAY here!! :upsidedown: