B-bag - popular in other countries?

beauxgoris

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
I know I love my b-bags - but I was just wondering where other b-bag lovers are from.

Are Balenciaga bags popular where you live, or are you a lone b-bag lover?

p.s. please say your country (state, etc) ...

Australia - Melbourne

I dont see many around at all... only a fakes or 'inspired' bags

I think its much harder and more expensive to find authentic ones here...

I always get soooo green-eyed when I hear people saying how they popped into Bal or a Department Stores that have tonnes of them at the normal retail price... or on sale!

Other Aussie Bal-lovers will feel my pain!

Haha, I'm from Norway (hey Sweden..) and it's popular here as well, but very difficult to get a hold of. Only 1 store that carries them and this season they're not even getting the weekender and the work..

LOL - I think in my B-Bag life time I've only seen ONE other person carrying REAL B-Bag!!!
Around here you just see alot of INSPIRED b-bags - SO ugly!!!

I live in Auckland, New Zealand :graucho:

Australia - Melbourne

I dont see many around at all... only a fakes or 'inspired' bags

I think its much harder and more expensive to find authentic ones here...

I always get soooo green-eyed when I hear people saying how they popped into Bal or a Department Stores that have tonnes of them at the normal retail price... or on sale!

Other Aussie Bal-lovers will feel my pain!

I can totally relate to this, I hardly ever see authentic bags where I live in Sydney Australia. I think its because so many retailers copied the bags like Sportsgirl etc, so some people may not even realise they are originally copied from Balenciaga. I only ever buy my bags from the US because the bag prices in Aus are so inflated. Oh how I wish we had a Balenciaga Sydney!

I live in a medium sized town in Germany and I have seen 2 Bbags here so far... They are not very popular I would say. Maybe its different in the cities tho :shrugs:

They also sell extremely bad on Ebay Germany!! Apparently not too many people are interested in spending the money, as I see a lot of bids on the fake ones on Ebay, but not on the real ones!!

I live in Indianapolis, IN and I have seen ONE authentic Balenciaga bag in the four years that I have been here. However, I am a Chicago transplant, and have seen quite a few there!

From Singapore. They have a stand alone boutique at the Hilton, but retail price is so much higher :s

I see a couple everynow and then. Sometimes on tourists! ;)