She's HERE!! Truffle Twiggy's Sister!!!!! :D

debsmith

finally home
O.G.
Apr 28, 2006
My DREAM bag has arrived!!!!!! :wlae:

Introducing my '05 Caramel Twiggy sent to me from an angel....Miss TTucker:tender:! Uber-soft, sooooo thick, and sinfully smooshy....I am in HEAVEN!! :love:

Attachments

• carameltruffle6.jpg
    carameltruffle6.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 327
  • carameltruffle3.jpg
    carameltruffle3.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 311
  • carameltruffle.jpg
    carameltruffle.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 297
  • meandthegirls.jpg
    meandthegirls.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 9,136
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Deb!!!!!!! I am drooling!!!!!!:heart: :drool: :heart: The caramel '05 is the prettiest color ever!!!!!:love: :love: :love: You know how much I love your new bag as well as the truffle!!!!! Please send me the last picture so I can have it to frame!!! You look adorable!!!!!!!!!!:cutesy:

Gorgeous!!!!!!! How will you decide which one to use? They both look fab with your outfit!

if i were deb, i would carry both :roflmfao:
i've carried 2 b bags some times, but never on the same style. some times i carry my first or city with a weekender when i'm in my busy days...
the weekender to hold up my work things, and city or first to carry my essentials :P
i'm nuts, yeah i know :roflmfao:

i've carried 2 b bags some times, but never on the same style. some times i carry my first or city with a weekender when i'm in my busy days...
the weekender to hold up my work things, and city or first to carry my essentials :P
i'm nuts, yeah i know :roflmfao:

I rekon that would look super-cool... :supacool:

And I looooove your Twiggys Deb - Twiggy was my first bag and I love it to peices!

Your Caramel looks delish!

Thanks guys for all the sweet comments!!! I just wish they had more tassels!! :yes: Yes, I am doing a happy dance and nothing brings a smile to my face like a new BBag!! They rock, huh??

Truffle to me is more of a fall/winter color and Caramel spring/summer...so I'll alternate.

How'd yall get my pics so big?! LOL!!!

Zac...you're too much GF! I'll send it tomorrow! :heart: