My Valentine's gift

Vicky2007

Chanel * Bal * LV
O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
Here is my Valentine's Gift for my BF. I just got it today. Any opinions, please. If it is not good, I can exchange it before 14th. Thank you!

Attachments

• azur.jpg
    azur.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 434
Do you love it? Will he love that you picked it for him? Then, that's all that matters! It's VERY nice!
I afraid that it would be to big for him as normally he used the longer one (with a bit shorter in height ) in LV. As Azur has only this model out which will suit men.

I afraid that it would be to big for him as normally he used the longer one (with a bit shorter in height ) in LV. As Azur has only this model out which will suit men.
hmmm...well, could you give it to him and then give him the option of picking another if he thinks the size on this one won't work?

hmmm...well, could you give it to him and then give him the option of picking another if he thinks the size on this one won't work?

The problem is he got LV, Damier , Tigar and what I should go for if not AZUR???

I might change it for myself if he does not like it. Thank you and I will let hime choose ;)