Chanel Totes - need help with measurements

piperlu

O.G.
Jun 28, 2006
I have three different totes that I am interested in. :s I really want a tote that I can carry on my shoulder and use on a regular basis. I am tall, 5' 10", so I want it to fit well.

I have tried on the GST and it was fine, although I don't know the shoulder drop on it. Anyone know what it is?

Also, the other two totes I was looking at is the Large Cambon Tote and the Cerf Tote. Does anyone know the shoulder drop on them?

Any pros and cons on these totes would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.:idea:

I have three different totes that I am interested in. :s I really want a tote that I can carry on my shoulder and use on a regular basis. I am tall, 5' 10", so I want it to fit well.

I have tried on the GST and it was fine, although I don't know the shoulder drop on it. Anyone know what it is?

Also, the other two totes I was looking at is the Large Cambon Tote and the Cerf Tote. Does anyone know the shoulder drop on them?

Any pros and cons on these totes would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.:idea:
I am 5'9 and I have the large cambon tote. It is perfect, I love the fit and it works well with my height too. I don't have a measuring tape handy, but it has about a 10" drop.

I am 5'9 and I have the large cambon tote. It is perfect, I love the fit and it works well with my height too. I don't have a measuring tape handy, but it has about a 10" drop.

Thanks kittenslingerie. After receiving some pms, I have narrowed it down to the Large Cambon Tote B/B or the Beige or Black GST.

Thanks for your input. I appreciate it.:yes: