Look at this speedy

Dec 21, 2006
Hi!

Can someone take a look at this bag and tell me it is normal to have a upside down LV print? ( i hope i posted the pic right) It looks weird to me. I'm sorry i'm quite new to LV. I may be getting one off ebay and learning all there is about LV. ;)

I'm looking through this forum all the time!

Attachments

• 269911480107_0_ALB.jpg
    269911480107_0_ALB.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 407
This should go in the authenticate this section...but I have a question for you., what is the plastic stuff at the base of the handles - this looks rather off to me. I am curious but just from the looks it looks off!

attachment.php

um that lastone looks fake to me. i would need a clearer shot but i've never seen that plastic and it looks like too many stitches.

This should go in the authenticate this section...but I have a question for you., what is the plastic stuff at the base of the handles - this looks rather off to me. I am curious but just from the looks it looks off!

attachment.php

Those paper thingy's are to prevent the hardware from touching the leather.

Those paper thingy's are to prevent the hardware from touching the leather.

Thanks for the FYI...however, my BH didn't have those on it when I bought my from ELUX....Maybe just the speedy's come with them or maybe most are removed before being placed on the floor at the LV boutiques...interesting!!!

Also, interesting that stephanie71 posted above the in itlay they put those on their fakes to make them look more realistic....interesting!! :confused1:

Hi!

Can someone take a look at this bag and tell me it is normal to have a upside down LV print? ( i hope i posted the pic right) It looks weird to me. I'm sorry i'm quite new to LV. I may be getting one off ebay and learning all there is about LV. ;)

I'm looking through this forum all the time!

...After reading your original post again, so if you don't own this purse, where did you find the image? i know you are just questionning about the upsidedown LV's - but what's throwing some people off is the tabs at the base of the handles.

...After reading your original post again, so if you don't own this purse, where did you find the image? i know you are just questionning about the upsidedown LV's - but what's throwing some people off is the tabs at the base of the handles.

Super attentive sluth itsgood2beme! I didn't even realize she was asking a general question. I though she owned the bag. Good eyes!