Here comes Christine

my peko

O.G.
Jun 30, 2006
I am so glad :yahoo: to be able to get a Christine finally, many thanks :flowers: for DQ, Hello and GF!

She is nine years old in barenia and toile.
I was not at home when she arrives and I asked DH to open the parcel for me, he told me over the phone, "The leather smells very good!"

Barenia experts, there are two bumps when I flip the cover, are there any ways to mend? What should I use to give it a rub?

Attachments

• Christine.JPG
    Christine.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 257
  • Christine_2.JPG
    Christine_2.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 164
I am so glad :yahoo: to be able to get a Christine finally, many thanks :flowers: for DQ, Hello and GF!

She is nine years old in barenia and toile.
I was not at home when she arrives and I asked DH to open the parcel for me, he told me over the phone, "The leather smells very good!"
Barenia experts, there are two bumps when I flip the cover, are there any ways to mend? What should I use to give it a rub?
my peko, this is the first time i have ever seen the christine .
it is stunning! it is a beauty! :heart:
i am a sucker for shoulder bags!
is it still available @ an hermes store?

enjoy yours in the best of health! :yes:

Shoppingbaglady, I have tried calling stores overseas and my local H store manager has tried searching for me but in vain. I have pursued this Christine at the pre-owned market.
I too wish that I can lay hands on a new one.

my peko, she is a beauty!! And that Barenia...*sigh*

I would think you might want to give Hermes a call....if it were me, I would not want to send my new baby away since she just arrived, but, Mr Claude in NYC might have some ideas about the little bumps.

AND....I've been wanting to tell you, also.....I really like your Berlingot....

Shoppingbaglady, I have tried calling stores overseas and my local H store manager has tried searching for me but in vain. I have pursued this Christine at the pre-owned market.
I too wish that I can lay hands on a new one.
new one or old one..all i know is that christine is a gorgeous one!
glad you were lucky to be able to get a pre-owned one!
i will just vicariously enjoy yours! :yes: :yes: :yes: