Finally gave in: Cartier Love Bracelet

Thanks so much guys... It's funny how after this purchase I didn't have any guilty feelings about finally giving in. You ladies who already owns one (or should I say 2 or 3) are right! And the decade long wait has made owning one more special. I always thought to myself that this day would never come. That it would remain a "dream"!

DH gifted me with the love bracelet with the rope thingee for my birthday 7 years ago. And I thought this was the closest I'd get to my beloved "love bracelet".

Thanks for sharing this joy with me. I'll try to post pictures of my two loves together.
:heart::heart:

I love the new bracelet, and it's really cool how your watch matches it since it has tiny screws on it too! Very pretty; congrats! Your watch is in great shape to be 10 years old too.

Hi nc.girl: Yes except for a few scratches here and there, and the face used to be pristine white, now it's a bit yellow, but it really doesn't bother me. I think it looks antique and more precious this way. She's actually 18 years old to be exact. :graucho: Close to turning 2 decades :biggrin:;)

So pretty!!! I love it! I know Cartier SS scratches easily (I have a roadster) so I'm waiting for ur review on the durability of the WG ;)
Enjoy! The Bal pairing is excellent!!

I too have a roadster & your so right about the scratches I only have to look at it & it scratches, it drives me crazy, if the Wg is like my yg love bangle it will scratch, when you wear it 24/7 it's going to get scratched, but I still love it.

STUNNING!

I'm officially obsessed. It's kind of good - I can't buy until April and it's been keeping me from buying clothes, knowing I'm planning on dropping serious coin on a love bracelet... CONGRATS!!!!!

Oh wow, congratulations in advance! am so happy for you, it's totally worth every penny and it makes it extra special when you finally get it! :yahoo:

this love bracelet is a strange thing, first of all the crazy price that keeps on climbing up, but once you go over that obstacle and you own one on your wrist, you fall in love with it again (that's also why its called "love"?), and believe me you would want another one soon.:biggrin:

Oh my honhon, you are sooooo right! Been adoring the PG haha!

Congrats! I know exactly how you feel.

I got my first ever love bracelet from dh last week. Its wg too. I absolutely adore it.

Thanks katie! That's so sweet of your DH. Both our bal bracelets are of the same age, congratulations! Let's see if they age together beautifully :tup::drinkup:

So pretty!!! I love it! I know Cartier SS scratches easily (I have a roadster) so I'm waiting for ur review on the durability of the WG ;)
Enjoy! The Bal pairing is excellent!!

I too have a roadster & your so right about the scratches I only have to look at it & it scratches, it drives me crazy, if the Wg is like my yg love bangle it will scratch, when you wear it 24/7 it's going to get scratched, but I still love it.

Haha, yep the S/S does scratch easily, but I guess it's inevitable NOT to get scratches on them,
but I guess every scratch we get will give our bracelets more character through time...
I just hope it won't look too dull and lifeless after a few years...
:cry:

As promised, here I've paired her with my 7 Y.O. Love Bracelet with Rope
and with Juicy Couture Leather Metallic Bracelet

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Cartier love plus rope copy.jpg
    Cartier love plus rope copy.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 7,381
  • P1040429 copy.jpg
    P1040429 copy.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 7,144
Hope you don't mind my asking... What size did you get and what is your wrist circumference? (It's on my wish list, but there is not a Cartier in town, so it will be an online order. I know they recommend going 1.5 cm larger than actual wrist size, but I like the way yours looks/fits.). Tia! P.S. Love it with all 3 different pairings! :tup:

Hi bink, I got a size 16. My wrist is aprox 13.5cm on the bone part.
I've attached a picture for your reference. Am so excited for you,
I know how hard it is to purchase something sight unseen. Hope this helps!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Cartier Measurement 2 copy.jpg
    Cartier Measurement 2 copy.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 7,574