Medium Quilted Wallet - Colors?

Meta

Metamorphosis
O.G.
Jan 20, 2007
I like the style of this wallet and I was wondering how many other colors does this come in?

c877_1.JPG
78546_1.jpg

Thanks! :smile:

I have seen this QUILTED Medium Wallet in patent and non-patent leather in these colors:

F/W 2006's QUILTED Medium Wallet ($375) - Black, Whiskey, Cashew, Mouse, Emerald
S/S 2006's QUILTED URSULA (patent) Medium Wallet ($375) - Black, Chalk, Moss. Can't remember if I saw Cola and Midnight.

What color are you looking for?

Thanks, Helena. I was wondering if it comes in red? I would like to get a red wallet and was wondering if this one comes in red. Any idea? :s

MJ doesn't make red as often, I heard that it is one of the colors of the upcoming F/W 2007 collection.

Lobster (red) was one of the colors of S/S 06's QUILTED URSULA (patent) line, you can call your local MJ boutique and ask whether the above patent Medium Wallet comes in that color; the style number is C361416.

Bordeaux is the other red MJ did for his QUILTED line in F/W 2005.

Helena, would you suggest I wait and check out the F/W 07 collection?

Mas2388, how much can you stuff in the wallet and what's your review on it? :smile:

Helena, would you suggest I wait and check out the F/W 07 collection?

No. F/W 07 collection won't be available for quite some time, the 1st delivery starts arriving around the end of May.

The wallets you posted are Cashew and Mouse from F/W 06, there's no red from that season. The interior looks like these SOFT CALF CLASSIC Medium Wallets:
AuspientImaging.aspx

Acc-MJ-mediumwallet-bl-lg.jpg

(source: bluebeeonline, shoptwigs)