Hardware Survey

I took it. Jackie and company have taken our comments and wishes to heart. I expect to see gunmetal very soon. Will have to come off my bag ban for that.:banned:

Ummmm.... HA!
What bag ban?
You are officially outed, Sister Mary Pocketbook. Unless you can prove the nunnla YouTube videos are fake! You are MoonKissed.
:heart::lolots::heart:

I took it. Jackie and company have taken our comments and wishes to heart. I expect to see gunmetal very soon. Will have to come off my bag ban for that.:banned:

My bag ban went into effect after the post Christmas sale. However, I've still got four BECs in the hopper - keep adjusting the production dates (black shimmer Charm Me Midi, white pebbled luxe Covet Me Mini, leaf green pebbled luxe TMA casual bag and an anthracite decked out Adore Me with hopefully gunmetal hardware - I keep moving the production dates on that one forward awaiting the gunmetal hardware, which I understand won't be too much longer). Otherwise, I've simply got to control myself or I too will be divorced, which just doesn't go along with my or Teena's lifestyles - and we've got such great guys. Of course, enough is enough. I can't believe I just said that. How can you ever have enough BE's?

An Anthracite Adore Me w/ gunmetal hardware sounds stunning, Nunnla. How far would you move the production date? Im thnking of BEC Adore Me myself but due to my recent splurges, I'm still considering.

Oh, Larke, you and me and Teena! Divorced. There ought to be some sort of Echandia Halfway House for us somewhere!

I've simply got to control myself or I too will be divorced, which just doesn't go along with my or Teena's lifestyles - and we've got such great guys. Of course, enough is enough. I can't believe I just said that. How can you ever have enough BE's?

Oh, Larke, you and me and Teena! Divorced. There ought to be some sort of Echandia Halfway House for us somewhere!

.....as long there's room for more! Hubby never ever says a word about my purchases whatever they may be, BUT a few days ago he did mumble something not so nice, when I wanted him to install more cupboards....hehe

I need a room in the BE halfway house...I had Mount Pursemoor towering in our room, and I had to organize and come up with a better storage option to keep DH from kicking me out! LOL!

He has never said anything about my BE bags...but all the white boxes come to my office...not home! So that helps!