New Pomme...What to Wear?

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
I initally thought "oh wow I can wear anything with this" but I am finding it hard to figure out what will 'go' with this color.
Help me ladies & gents!!!!!!!!!!!

My wardrobe is pretty casual and I intend on wearing my Roxbury as a casual bag. I am always in jeans (black or blue) and sometimes some cords (greys & browns). For tops I find my wardrobe has a lot of black, blues, purples, browns, and a little red.
I hate wearing black on black (I am so picky about shades of black matching) and am fearful of wearing a red top because it won't match the pomme color.

Thanks all!

LOL I had the same trouble with my Pomme Brentwood. I had a meltdown trying to decide what to wear with it! I knew a crisp white button-down shirt would be great, but it was still cold out here in Southern CA, so I would need to wear a blazer or jacket with it. I wore it with my light gray leather jacket and my dark blue True Religion jeans.

I had to turn to my husband for advice since he is really good with colors. He advised me to wear in addition to white, the light browns, subdued grays, and just neutral colors really with this shade of red.

I think you can get away with matching a lot more than I could since the Roxbury is not screaming red as loudly as the Brentwood is. LOL

Anyway you dress, you'll really be very stylish!! That Roxbury is so gorgeous!!!!

I think that colour is so fun, you could wear it with your casual clothing, especially jeans.

And again, i have to mention the fun new shoes I cought I think will match the pomme d'amour I bought off of eLux:

p11370605_ph_hero.jpg

I think that colour is so fun, you could wear it with your casual clothing, especially jeans.

And again, i have to mention the fun new shoes I cought I think will match the pomme d'amour I bought off of eLux:

p11370605_ph_hero.jpg

Sizzling !!!

You can wear your pomme with any outfit as long it doesn't have big pattern..
I agree with all suggestions above..

Pomme goes with everything, just about. I have the Rouge Biscayne Bay which is a BRIGHT red, like those Kitchenaid mixers and it really goes with a lot more than I thought it would. I have this adorable Seven for All Mankind denim jacket with little red embroidered butterflies on it that I wear with white pants..that's definitely my favorite outfit to wear with that bag.

i agree with above twiggers, don't fret, it is a beautiful color but deep enough that it will not clash with much.
i would love it with denim, blacks, browns.