Project Codename "Arm Candies"

ayuezr

Aug 15, 2010
My collection spans about 20 years. My bag addiction began with a Charles Jourdan handbag that was a gift from my dad for doing well in exam! Since then, I have gifted myself handbags - no reasons or occasions required!!!

I embarked on a DIY handbag closet project and have downsized my collection to fit into these closets. However, it does not mean that my collection stops here - I will just build more closets when necessary!!!

1.jpg

ayuezr you have a beautiful collection to say the least!
I see you keep tags on your dust bags... with photos of what is inside?? Can you take a photo of one? What do you write on them? Love this!

And welcome to the forum :flowers:

OMG! What an amazing collection! And you have created such an eye-catching display, with the gorgeous cabinets and the labeled bags. Wow - maybe some day for me, too.....

[coco];17732963 said:
ayuezr you have a beautiful collection to say the least!
I see you keep tags on your dust bags... with photos of what is inside?? Can you take a photo of one? What do you write on them? Love this!

And welcome to the forum :flowers:

Thanks for the warm welcome!!! I've included a pic of the tag. FYI, I also link the tags with a journal that I keep for all the bags on how I end up with them - sorta baby memory book for bags!!! Yup! I am certifiably :nuts:!!!

43799a90.jpg

I love your cabinets! (and the bags too) I've been thinking about the same ones for my closet :graucho:

I love your amazing collection. I also like where you store your bags...nice cabinets.

OMG! What an amazing collection! And you have created such an eye-catching display, with the gorgeous cabinets and the labeled bags. Wow - maybe some day for me, too.....

Thanks!!! The cabinets are DIY from the blue buildings with yellow accents. As a differentiating factor, I substituted the supplied knobs with large clear crystal ones...

My collection spans about 20 years. My bag addiction began with a Charles Jourdan handbag that was a gift from my dad for doing well in exam! Since then, I have gifted myself handbags - no reasons or occasions required!!!

I embarked on a DIY handbag closet project and have downsized my collection to fit into these closets. However, it does not mean that my collection stops here - I will just build more closets when necessary!!!

71ef7c53.jpg

Chanel WOC, Timeless Clutch, Just Mademoiselle and Luxe Ligne Shopper Tote Bag with a sprinkle of SF Sofia, LV Cuir Cinéma Intrigue Rose, LV Mahina Stellar Ciel and Mahina L Cognac...

ff65b164.jpg