Need advice, which color of Ali would you recommend?

kiuty77

O.G.
Nov 19, 2006
Hi, for all of you Coach lovers out there, I am one of you :yes:

This is my first post after religiously visiting the site several times a day for almost 2 months.

Now I need help/advice. I am the type of gal who buys the same style of clothing in multiple colors because I can't seem to make up my mind :shrugs:

I already purchased a legacy leather wristlet in whisky and I currently have the Vintage Hamptons Carryall in Cognac (amongst a lot of other ones) and I have the Soho Lace large hobo in brown. That's about all the brown bags I have... I am having trouble deciding the color I want for Ali. Would you post your suggestions? Thank you:heart:

I would have told you to go for Whiskey because that's the one I have and love, but with all the brown you have, I agree that basic black is always in style. Although I also really like the white bag, it's great looking. So I'd say either of those two.

I currently have the khaki/ebony trim and I love it. I think it can be carried in any season, especially the spring/summer/fall and it looks good if you wear gold jewelry a lot (which I do). But I do plan to purchase it in black very soon...:yes:

Honestly, I think any color of the Ali will serve you well.

I personally really like the Ali in white...it's also a nice classic color that's sure to be a staple in your wardrobe as well! And it looks great with the brass hardware!