Any photos of black togo kelly?

jedimaster

O.G.
Dec 21, 2006
Does anyone have a photo of a black togo, retourne kelly in the 28 cm size, with palladium hardware, that they could post? This is on my wish list, but frankly, I have never seen one in the flesh. I have searched the members items thread, but am not seeing one in there.
Thanks guys.

jedimaster, I have a clemence retourne Kelly 28 with very fine grain if you would like to see a pic? It is not your typical looking clemence....it looks like togo with the very soft hand of clemence.

jedimaster, I have a clemence retourne Kelly 28 with very fine grain if you would like to see a pic? It is not your typical looking clemence....it looks like togo with the very soft hand of clemence.

Thank you, isus, yes - I am interested in either togo or clemence, and I think there is in fact a clemence one available now, so I would love to see yours.

I have one but in a 32 cm. Black with gold h/w:

Attachments

• hermes2.jpg
    hermes2.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 240
  • k1.jpg
    k1.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 16,443
  • k2.jpg
    k2.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 94
Rose and isus,
Thanks so much - these are really beautiful.
Question - is the top handle on the 28 shorter than the top handle on the 32, or are they the same (like with the 30/35/40 birkin bag handles?). I realize this may be hard to answer unless you have both a 28 and a 32, but I seem to recall, Rose, that you compared the two sizes side by side before buying your 32, so maybe you know?