okay, lets try this again...

vuittonamour

ooh let me see!
O.G.
Dec 24, 2006
hopefully this time i will be more clear in what my question is so that my thread doesn't get moved.

what would be a cute little LV ACCESSORY - like a small leather good that may have originally been designed for something completely different - that would also work as a jewelry traveling pouch? i want something small (so that my jewlery doesn't fly all around inside), structured, LV and ONLY LV, that would be cute to use? i would love to have an LV jewelry trunk or just a mini trunk for that type of thing but i don't have a few grand just laying around for something like that. i have been looking around on the site to see if i can find anything but i keep thinking maybe someone is seeing or thinking something i'm not, or perhaps they came out with something a couple years ago that i could possibly get from a reseller or something. i'm looking at the small little coin purse though...(the one that's above the round coin purse on vuitton.com) anyone know how much that is? i tried looking on elux but they don't have it.

As I said, since I'm a guy when I have to carry small acessories, ie watches, cufflikns, rings, I use either my old red epi pochette or my antigua plat GM.

I think you are talking about the epi jewelry cases. The look like they wouldwork. There is also an epi (soft) jewelry case that is a little larger. Not sure of price though. I'd check UK LV and price convert.

Louis Vuitton Multicolore Satin Jewelry Pouch?

p11355800_ph_hero.jpg

p11355800_ph_detail_03.jpg

p11355800_ph_detail_01.jpg

As I said, since I'm a guy when I have to carry small acessories, ie watches, cufflikns, rings, I use either my old red epi pochette or my antigua plat GM.

I think you are talking about the epi jewelry cases. The look like they wouldwork. There is also an epi (soft) jewelry case that is a little larger. Not sure of price though. I'd check UK LV and price convert.

epi jewelry cases? are they still on the site or did they come out a while ago?