pet collars at Hermes

Lady Emma

Jan 27, 2007
Remember my white cat with the pink ears and black spots? I tried to find a collar today at H, and sadly *sigh* they don't make them in exotics:crybaby:
But, I thought a fuschia collar would be lovely...if he weren't a boy!

Can I still make him wear a pink collar in good faith, since it will POP with matching ears? Or maybe a blue jean collar?

Any suggestions? They had a super cute one with a bell...another had a lock. Most were too big, he's a tiny one. All thoughts welcome! I wonder if I can special order it?:sweatdrop: :roflmfao:

I dress my white female Chihuahua in pink, cute frilly stuff and my brown female Chihuahua in boy's polos and dark blue shades :biggrin: Make him wear pink, it's in the name of fashion, it's excusable :roflmfao:

Nooooo.... don't get him a fuchsia one! The poor boy! It was tough enough losing his 'equipment' for him, so don't mock him! The other cats would laugh at him.
My suggestion is a nice barenia collar - without a bell.

Go blue jean or maybe hermes orange ?My labradoodle is too big for the leather colours...:crybaby: .. for her first bday she is geting a pink croc (leather ) colour with diamondish studs....

Is he allowed out? A collar with a bell might be a good idea in the Spring to warn the birds. My DH wears pink shirts, look smart and 'manly' and he's definitely not been fixed, sure your cat won't mind!

I am the "odd man out" because I think what we consider "girly" colors for humans doesn't necessarily apply to animals. Some of the most beautiful and colorful animals are of the male gender within the species.

I have a male Maltese and he is wearing a red Valentine bow right now but I have all sorts of colors for him.

Lady Emma, I would get the collar that you enjoy looking at the most. The cat won't even notice what color it is!