*** Post pics your latest CL purchases here! ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dessye, I feel very lucky to have gotten a second chance at these babies! They truly are stunning!

CT, it was only a matter of time, right? ;)

Yazzie, I am LOVING those MBP!!!

my latest pair arrived from St honore last friday. :yahoo:
A gigantic thank you to Jeshika for inspiring me with the beautiful pics in her collection then for answering my many questions and helping me find them.:hugs:

Madame Butterfly Pump 120 black Nappa
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
Very chic!:tender: Congrats!!!

CRISPEDROSA - Those are so fierce! I love them! :heart:

LeBleu Saphir - Welcome to TPF and I love your new purchases!

jenaywins - yay, we're shoe twins! people have been saying they are uncomfortable but I feel differently too! They're so lovely! Congrats!

FlipDiver - I love all the new additions!

yazziestarr - They're so pretty! Congrats!

amorris - Congrats on your first pair of CLs, and yes, they will not be your last for sure! I love the nude colour!

How about a little something that seems daunting but is surprisingly easy to walk in?

:graucho:

My last purchase of 2011 for a while - I'm going to be good. These are AMAZING...

:love:

Maggie 160mm
maggie160.jpg

K - thank you so very much. :smooch:

jenay-those are truly amazing!!! I love the height!! Can we see modelling pics?:smile: Great purchase!!!

my latest pair arrived from St honore last friday. :yahoo:
A gigantic thank you to Jeshika for inspiring me with the beautiful pics in her collection then for answering my many questions and helping me find them.:hugs:

Madame Butterfly Pump 120 black Nappa
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Oh finally!!!! YAY! I'm so glad they are finally here! No problem, Yazzie, I was more than happy to help! :hugs:

I DIE YAZZIE! they look so great on you!!!! :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.