Did the LV store give me the wrong pair of bubble earrings??? Please help

kt1981

Sep 16, 2006
just came home with the set of new bubble earrings---the set has 2 pairs (one in a dark pink and one a light pink)----the colors are very similar but they have different "patterns" inside---ie: one has the flower shape, one is a diamond etc. I'm trying to match each pair up separately but nothing is matching----i have 3 different shapes. And when I try to match two that have the same shape, the colors are different!!!

Sorry--this is probably confusing---but for those who own a set, can you please look at yours and tell me what you see or post some pics.

Many thanks!!!1

just came home with the set of new bubble earrings---the set has 2 pairs (one in a dark pink and one a light pink)----the colors are very similar but they have different "patterns" inside---ie: one has the flower shape, one is a diamond etc. I'm trying to match each pair up separately but nothing is matching----i have 3 different shapes. And when I try to match two that have the same shape, the colors are different!!!

Sorry--this is probably confusing---but for those who own a set, can you please look at yours and tell me what you see or post some pics.

Many thanks!!!1

There's nothing wrong. That's the way they were designed. Don't ask me why...:confused1:

o really??? oh ok...so am I suppose to match them by color or shape or it doesn't really matter? I'm looking at the LV website at the earrings and I have the berry color (I think)---well regardless, three of the four have the shapes shown on the site (flower and 4 pointed star) but then I also have one that is diamond shaped

sorry---no pics---the digi camera is outta order---I wish it worked---this is so hard to explain in words...lol!

thanks everyone for helping!!!

o really??? oh ok...so am I suppose to match them by color or shape or it doesn't really matter? I'm looking at the LV website at the earrings and I have the berry color (I think)---well regardless, three of the four have the shapes shown on the site (flower and 4 pointed star) but then I also have one that is diamond shaped

sorry---no pics---the digi camera is outta order---I wish it worked---this is so hard to explain in words...lol!

thanks everyone for helping!!!

I think they're meant to be paired up by color...however, you can do whatever you like lol it really doesn't matter....hmmm...come to think of it....in terms of math, you can have a total of 6 combos!!! whooohoo! lol that's like 40$ per combo (~240$/6)! those earrings are a STEAL! lol

ya....sorry i'm a NERD :biggrin:

I think they're meant to be paired up by color...however, you can do whatever you like lol it really doesn't matter....hmmm...come to think of it....in terms of math, you can have a total of 6 combos!!! whooohoo! lol that's like 40$ per combo (~240$/6)! those earrings are a STEAL! lol

ya....sorry i'm a NERD :biggrin:

hahah---that's a great point CEC.LV4eva----I didn't know I was getting 2 pairs actually till I was paying---the SA pulled out a new set and I think she was surprised herself!!!

Thanks everyone for such quick responses---I feel a lot better now that I know they should be like that! They look pretty good on...do kinda wish the two colors weren't so similar though...o well, still :heart: them!