what's else that b-bag's fan obsess?

Nice thread

I used to be obsess with bags but now it's just Balenciaga bags
I also Love Christian louboutin shoes ( but it's easy for me cause I have them for free :yahoo: )
I love fashion in general

Bags in general. I like a variety of brands, really depends on the design. Oh also sunglasses, can never have too many of those, my DH doesn't get that either!

I also love Chanel :love:

I like shoes too, but for some reason, can't seem to bring myself to spend
big $$$ on them like I do on bags :shrugs: ... I may break down and buy a pair of Chanel flats tho ... maybe ...

I love fashion as well, but I can't wear or afford most of it, so I just read Vogue and such.

I am obsessed with music, you might say. Currently I'm really excited for the new M.I.A. record, my favorite discovery of 2006 was Spank Rock, and probably my favorite band overall is Sonic Youth (or the Velvet Underground?). I am really awesome at music trivia, too... classic rock to present.

I also am obsessed with Russian literature (and Russian things in general). Example: it's my minor and I'm applying to grad school for Russian and Eastern European studies.

I guess I'm obsessed with makeup too... I love it. I'll go to Sephora just because and try everything.

Hihi, Paco Gil shoes.. they're so comfortable!! And dresses..

OMG, I can never get enough dresses!! I wear dresses every day, but I think I have over 30 now..

Time to stop? No way:P

i'm completely obsessed with Blythe dolls. here are some photos i've just taken.

P90428.jpg

P90449.jpg

P90469.jpg

P90472.jpg

P90341.jpg

Their names are Matilda, Faith and Angelina! I love them they are sooo cute.

I also obsess about Prada bags & accessories, most Louis vuitton bags & accessories, Chanel bags & accessories, some Dolce & Gabbana bags, some Chloe bags, some Gucci bags, Christian Laboutin shoes. Only one that I obsess about & haven't purchased as of yet is Hermes, someday :drool: I have some lovely clothes but for real obsessions it has to be handbags!