what keychain do you have? anything special?

I use a keychain that I bought for a dollar at Wal-Mart. It's my little fat angel.
DSCN1939.jpg
DSCN1937.jpg

I like buying keychains from the giftshops of museums I visit. I have ones from the Louvre, MOMA in NYC, Anthropology museum in Florence, Hermitage, etc.

Most are gold-plated metal with a design from the museum.

The MOMA one lets me remove any specific key easily, such as when I am giving my car key to a parking valet. That way the valet can't copy my house key. Being careful about theft prevention is SOOO New York and part of why I like the chain even though it is not as pretty as some of the others.

I change them around when I want to remember a particular trip.

I have a large clear puffy heart filled with clear liquid and two roses floating around inside - a large pink and a smaller blue. My mom bought it for me at 8 I believe and I treasure it.

Also I have two little hoops and Yoyo keychains I picked up when I was with my dad in Dubai (we don't have hoops and yoyo at canadian hallmarks, odd) .. They remind me of the good times I spent there with dad in the summer.

I had another one which was very special, but it kind of got involved in a tragic situation and fell into the wrong hands, pains me to think about it.

A space camp keyring with my name on it from when my brother went there a couple of years ago. I also have a cool beaded thing from the European markets that my Mum bought me, and a silver heart from my Auntie.