Love this Quilted Zip Clutch color!!

LoracNJ

Jan 10, 2007
eLUXURY - Marc Jacobs Collection - Quilted Zip Clutch marc jacobs

p11266103_ph_althero_Plum.jpg

But ofcourse I have nothing that this matches!! Argh. I am desperate to find the red quilted ZC that I saw one of the Olsen twins carrying in a photo I saw.

Eluxury's picture does not show the real-life color of Plum (Resort 06).
This Plum is described as magneta (pink color inside a plum), pinkish purple.

Take a look at pictures of MIXED QUILTED LEATHER Emily (from the same line with this quilted zc) in Plum.
Catalogue

eLUXURY - Marc Jacobs Collection - Quilted Zip Clutch marc jacobs

p11266103_ph_althero_Plum.jpg

But ofcourse I have nothing that this matches!! Argh. I am desperate to find the red quilted ZC that I saw one of the Olsen twins carrying in a photo I saw.

bag.lover, I don't know if I was looking at the right bag, because I couldn't find the color "plum" on there?

Ahhh, I was looking at getting that zip clutch too!! But I really like the purple-ish color, deep purple that it looks like on the elux site! Hmm, I'll have to see if I like the "actual" color.

Thanks for the info bag.lover!! What a surprise that would have been!!

*As a side note, WOW-ZA!! I really love that turquoise Eva bag!!! Is that the topaz color??

Ohhh.... :noggin: Sorry, not the brightest bulb today....

Hmmm, that is quite a difference, isn't it?... It's almost red, Lorac - that might be the color you are looking for...

Wow that really IS different. Thank you for letting me know. The real plum would be the color I am looking for. Okay note to self: Don't order MJ stuff from elux lol.

Would a ZC in like peacock blue be easy to find? I never seem them on sale and barely any sites have ZC in colors other than black, white, tapioca and grey.

Would a ZC in like peacock blue be easy to find? I never seem them on sale and barely any sites have ZC in colors other than black, white, tapioca and grey.

Peacock Blue is from Fall/Winter 2004.

Eluxury's Black, White, Light Grey are from Spring/Summer 2007.
Tapioca was made twice - Resort 2006 (off-white) and Resort 2004 (yellowish).

Call Stella at the MJ Boutique in LA. About 2 weeks ago, I was looking for a bag in the Peacock, and the only thing left in the system was a zip clutch. She'll be able to tell you if it is still available.

Thank you bag.lover for the help. You are the best for information. :smile:

Call Stella at the MJ Boutique in LA. About 2 weeks ago, I was looking for a bag in the Peacock, and the only thing left in the system was a zip clutch.

I'll have to call this week to see if it's still available.