what would you contrast INK with?

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
Some of you know what an accessory nut I am, and was wondering what I should get to pair with my INK. I was thinking yellow, to get a groom cles, yellow epi agenda, and a money wallet & coin purse. powderpuff suggested butterscotch? But what would you contrast INK with? TIA!

hmm... Ink could contrast really with anything...

If I had to pick though - it'd be red, pink, or turquoise! Turquoise actually looks awesome with Ink.

My MC louis vuitton accessories look really good with ink, because of the darkish blue in the pattern. I have the white wapity, and it goes with all of the bbags.

I've been having the same dilemma! I want an accessory that will compliment my ink without being too matchy matchy... I've been thinking a vibrant blue, a bright red or even vert gazon. I've gone accessory looking a few times and all look awesome with my inky :smile:

I've been having the same dilemma! I want an accessory that will compliment my ink without being too matchy matchy... I've been thinking a vibrant blue, a bright red or even vert gazon. I've gone accessory looking a few times and all look awesome with my inky :smile:

its not the best pic in the world (took with my camera phone while bored on the train :shrugs:), but here's some reference:

1215062156.jpg

i also carry an ice blue compagnon with the ink sometimes. ink is a really versatile color, so im sure youll be able to pick any wonderful color your heart desires! :yes::yes::yes:

i'll match with turq :drool: or anis :drool:

dn't blow!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:
ur green is stunning :party:
attachment.php

I do like the sound of a turquoise now that I think about it. I've satisfied my urge for a yellow clutch with MJ, so maybe I should wait to see anthracite, and decide if I want a turquoise money or that in money?