The Bad Girls Club Season 6....permiers 1/10/10!

Chantilly0379

Cajun Mama
Apr 2, 2009
The sixth season was taped in 14888 Round Valley Dr, Sherman Oaks, CA 91403 Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles, California in October 2010[2]. The sixth season will begin airing on Oxygen starting on Mondays on January 10, 2011.

Charmain "Char" Warren ~ Chicago ~ 27
Jade Kayrina ~ Milwaukee ~ 23
Kori Koether ~ Phoenix ~ 22
Lauren Spears ~ Lexington ~ 21
Nikki Galladay ~ Annadale, New Jersey ~ 22
Sydney Steinfeldt ~ Dallas ~ 21

Attachments

• BadGirlsClubSeason6.jpg
    BadGirlsClubSeason6.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 2,574

I can't wait! Just one more week and its on like a Brazilian thong! The trailer, of course, is drama packed. Could this be the season that tops them all? lol :nuts:

Argh, I hope you can see the link I posted! I never can see the videos I post on this forum, not sure why as I use the youtube code. Anyway the trailer link is here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lovmuFHjB2k

Last edited:
Sydney (the red head) reminds me of Leah already, maybe its just the look she has but she is sure pretty. I wonder if I will end up hating her as much as I did Leah, lol! At least Sydney can do her make up better.

I actually jst noticed that i posted a comment on the orignal thread back in Nov, don't even remember doing it, if anyone knows how to remove threads, this can be removed.

^Honestly the search NEVER works. I have asked mods before and no one ever replies so I gave up LOL! I think the key is to put in as little info as possible but then it pulls up too many threads. Some people abbreviate too so then those threads dont come up. Wish Vlad could fix it. It would save space :P