Controversial topic inside....

Lady Emma

Jan 27, 2007
Thinking about the way the world works after that pinching pennies to buy birkin thread, I'm wondering which of these three I should do first. I don't want to do all three at once, and risk overwhelming my DH!

Need a new SUV (the R Rover is on its last legs)
Need that 35cm vert anis ostrich birkin
Need a little liposuction.

Scary thing is, the bag is almost as much as the car! Well, getting there.

Which one would YOU do first? The bag is sort of time-sensitive, while the others are not, but I do have a lot of other H bags...it's not like I'll die without it.

Help!:s

Bag
lipo
car (after all, if you need a new car, DH will be more sympathetic to this than the other things on your list and will put this on the 'my wife must have now' list)

Lease a car (monthly payments vs a big chunk of $$$ all at once), join the gym (monthly membership fee is much less than a cost of a liposuction) and voila! you have enough to buy the bag too!:graucho: But seriously, from what I gather, you already have an outstanding bag collection! I would go for the car and the body first!:yes:

LOL!!!!!!!! omg......I love the title of this thread.....sucked me RIGHT in!

hmmmmmm.....let's see.....

1. Bag
2. Lipo
3. Car (let the one you have fall apart before buying a new one....that's my philosophy on cars.....)

Yep! That's what I'd do!!!!

I already exercise....the gym's not an option. Sometimes, we have a teeny tiny spot that you could exercise yourself to death for, and it still won't go away...I hear green calling!

LOL!!!!!!!! omg......I love the title of this thread.....sucked me RIGHT in!

hmmmmmm.....let's see.....

1. Bag
2. Lipo
3. Car (let the one you have fall apart before buying a new one....that's my philosophy on cars.....)

Yep! That's what I'd do!!!!

Shopmom, I knew it would get your attention!!! :roflmfao: and I saw you pounce all over it! I'm leaning towards your suggestion. First the most timely, then the most pressing (I need to get rid of you know what before my skin starts being less elastic) and DH can take care of the car. voila!:love:

1. Car (cause you don't want to be stranded on the side of the road with your Birkin! ;) )
2. Bag (Love Vert Anis!)
I can't even list Lipo because any kind of surgery scares me!!! :shame:

The car is prob. last because I can use DH's car service anytime in the city, but I like to have my big, hulking SUV so I can get a little privacy once in a while and go wherever I please. Freedom is priceless!:yes:

Okay, if size 2s and size 4s need lipo, I'm in trouble.

Anyhow, I'd do car first assuming it really is about to die on you, then bag; otherwise, I agree with Shopmom, that you need to drive that thing into the ground before buying (that thing starts depreciating as soon as you drive it off the lot!), in which case that leaves bag for first pick!