eLuxury fake?

You are correct in thinking your bag is fake. If you didn't buy it from a Louis Vuitton dealer direct as a new hand bag it's fake. There aren't ANY authorized sellers of LV other than LV. They dont own and sell under any other company name. I went thru all the research. I ordered a bag from eluxury and recieved it then took it directly to LV store in Las Vegas and it's truly a good replica!!! They Lied at the eluxury online live chat. I asked LV about getting a real bag from any online comapny and they said ONLY from Louis Vuitton direct. Under NO othe names.

Sorry you are incorrect on that. Ask LV, I did and It's not true.

Elux only sells fakes or replicas. wahtever you want to call them they still aren't the real deal

this is a 2 year old thread, and at this time you could buy real LV from eLuxury.com, but this site are now closed and there are more sites who trying to emulate this name, so you are right that you only can buy through LV, but think you did buy from a site with another name

You are correct in thinking your bag is fake. If you didn't buy it from a Louis Vuitton dealer direct as a new hand bag it's fake. There aren't ANY authorized sellers of LV other than LV. They dont own and sell under any other company name. I went thru all the research. I ordered a bag from eluxury and recieved it then took it directly to LV store in Las Vegas and it's truly a good replica!!! They Lied at the eluxury online live chat. I asked LV about getting a real bag from any online comapny and they said ONLY from Louis Vuitton direct. Under NO othe names.

In 2008, eLuxury was online and owned by LV. It was the only authorized retailer besides LV itself who could sell authentic LV online (and visitors to LV were informed about the site, so it was not just eLux saying so). eLux is gone now, and CURRENLY the only authorized online seller is LV. That does not mean that in 2008, when this thread was started, that the information was not correct.

Many people here purchased authentic bags, with LV repairs and maintenance, from eluxury when they were in existence.

im confused because if you go to the legal notice on the LV site, it will tell you that eluxury.com is legit, but then again if i type eluxury.com it will take me to bing.com to check my spelling, so i went to the eluxyry-shop.com and it has bags and the eluxuryin.com so if yall can pls help me out on this i dont know which is which and i wanted to buy an LV bag...
Thank You! :confused1:

im confused because if you go to the legal notice on the LV site, it will tell you that eluxury.com is legit, but then again if i type eluxury.com it will take me to bing.com to check my spelling, so i went to the eluxyry-shop.com and it has bags and the eluxuryin.com so if yall can pls help me out on this i dont know which is which and i wanted to buy an LV bag...

E-Luxury is gone, so now the only way to buy a real LV online is through louisvuitton.com.

Hi. Ok here it is... ELUXURY.COM was indeed a real site and did sell 100% real LV purses as I bought a Mini Speedy. I too took it to my LV store in Tampa Florida and they confirmed it being real. Now... ELUXURYIN.COM is a FALSE seller.I am perplexed as to why they state being 100% real. I just purchased my Speedy 25 and Zippy Wallet from my local LV store and it was a pretty penny BUT you pay for what ypu get!! Its not always better in the long run to purchase faux purses as they wear down and break down but if thats all you can do so be it but don't complain or be suprised. Hope this helps.

L-

You don't know what you're talking about. So stop.

eluxury is totally legit. But eluxury-shop.com on the other hand... they openly sell fakes.

Hi. Ok here it is... ELUXURY.COM was indeed a real site and did sell 100% real LV purses as I bought a Mini Speedy. I too took it to my LV store in Tampa Florida and they confirmed it being real. Now... ELUXURYIN.COM is a FALSE seller.I am perplexed as to why they state being 100% real. I just purchased my Speedy 25 and Zippy Wallet from my local LV store and it was a pretty penny BUT you pay for what ypu get!! Its not always better in the long run to purchase faux purses as they wear down and break down but if thats all you can do so be it but don't complain or be suprised. Hope this helps.

L-

L-

Hi everyone. I purchased right before Christmas a LV Lodge GM (black multicolore) from eLuxury. I loved it, but the shoulder strap was just too long. I brought it to a well-known leather repair shop in NYC to see if it could be shortened. The store owner came out to tell me that the bag was a fake, because it is stamped Made in Spain, has a suede lining, and "the canvas is too even." Unfortunately, I don't have my receipt anymore (although my order summary is still available through my eLuxury.com account). Has anyone heard of problems with eLuxury?

I think you leather repair guy is giving you a hard time for some other reason. eLuxury is the real. They sell nothing but authentic and I think you should contact them with any questions or concerns.

i bought tons of bags from eluxury before they closed down all of them are REAL. if you kept your eluxury receipt , you should go to an LV store and ask about the repair .although you should know that as soon as your bag is repair anywhere else than by the store itself you loose your warrantee .

I am sorry, but I notice that you are posting in February 2010. An official press announcement went out July 2009 that LV's "authentic" online store, ELuxury.com will be closed for business. So, you are right in that since July 2009 NO one sells authentic LV bags except the Louisvuitton.com site which now allows online purchase. Eluxury is now just a site for giving out breaking news on latest/hottest luxury trends and brands of all luxury items....they no longer wish to sell as LV is now set up to do that and apparently prefer that.
ELuxury.com handbags have always been "authentic." Eluxury was owned by LV.
Now, folks, please be careful now that all kinds of eLuxury.sin, eLuxury-designer.com, etc., etc. have sprung up.......they are all FAKES.
Hope this helps!
Long time, former, buyer of LV purses from eLuxury.com...besides you can't fake the more expensive "goat leather" used in Suhali bags, for example. Fakers don't bother with goat leather, they use calf hide, pores look much different, drier, etc.

I am sorry, but I notice that you are posting in February 2010. An official press announcement went out July 2009 that LV's "authentic" online store, ELuxury.com will be closed for business. So, you are right in that since July 2009 NO one sells authentic LV bags except the Louisvuitton.com site which now allows online purchase. Eluxury is now just a site for giving out breaking news on latest/hottest luxury trends and brands of all luxury items....they no longer wish to sell as LV is now set up to do that and apparently prefer that.
ELuxury.com handbags have always been "authentic." Eluxury was owned by LV.
Now, folks, please be careful now that all kinds of eLuxury.sin, eLuxury-designer.com, etc., etc. have sprung up.......they are all FAKES.
Hope this helps!
Long time, former, buyer of LV purses from eLuxury.com...besides you can't fake the more expensive "goat leather" used in Suhali bags, for example. Fakers don't bother with goat leather, they use calf hide, pores look much different, drier, etc.
^+1
They were at the time the ONLY authorized LV online seller. I bought two bags from them and was even able to return one to the LV store since I didn't like the way it looked. No one also fakes the Suhali bags mainly because they are immediately recognized as LV bags. That's the one thing I like about that LV line. Not so in your face and subtle. This doesn't mean I don't own things from monogram line.