A Heart Louis?!

Nov 1, 2005
Those were my daughter's exact words as I was taking the Pomme heart out of the box to show my husband.

It's so beautiful, and it was the only red they had in the entire store, so when my SA called and told me to come in ASAP, I did! They had the pink, white, red and MC, but the MC is not nearly as beautiful as the Vernis, although it is very cute.

She said that they are going to have a new inclusion bracelet in a brownish (?) color which i can't wait to see, and I'm still on the waitlist for the cell strap and flat pouch in Pomme.

I'm so proud of myself for not buying anything else, although i think my next bag will be the Highbury or black Epi Petit Noe.

And of course, pictures are below!

pommeheart.jpg

And here's my little pomme family:

pommefam.jpg

Pretty!!
And by the way, the Amarante (the new Inclusion color) is actually a really dark shimmery purple..I saw that new book they had and that color was in there. You can't really see it on some of them, but if you look at the top picture of the hairclip, you'll really see the purple shimmer there.

Anyway, congrats again on the coin purse!!

And by the way, the Amarante (the new Inclusion color) is actually a really dark shimmery purple..I saw that new book they had and that color was in there. You can't really see it on some of them, but if you look at the top picture of the hairclip, you'll really see the purple shimmer there.

I so want EVERYTHING in that color! Coming in June? Or When?

And congrats Kels - beautiful!!!