Please tell me I am wrong about vanity

bingdan

Jan 31, 2007
Oh well, I know it is too late to get an vanity when people already start worry about if it 's too late to get a spy.
But, ........Sorry, I just can't persuade myself giving up this idea.
Vanity is the first designer handbag came to my eye when I start my love for thsoe hign end designer handbags. Remember your first love? or the first jewerly you got? I guess it might be the same feeling to me as for Vanity.
But, I am not making that much money to just buy it as a souvenir, and I want to carry something that would not be "out".
Please , any one here could tell me that
"yes, it's too late to get vanity" .....
:confused1: :confused1: :confused1: :confused1:

I don't know if this will help or hurt, but the vanity bags ar 75% off their retail price at the outlets. We have vanity bags that are originally $3000 for about $800. So if you decide it's not too late call the outlets, they are CHEAP!

Hello Bingdan! I too fell in love with the vanity bags. And thanks Fendilover, I may have to head to Woodburry Commons to check out the styles they have left.

I don't know if this will help or hurt, but the vanity bags ar 75% off their retail price at the outlets. We have vanity bags that are originally $3000 for about $800. So if you decide it's not too late call the outlets, they are CHEAP!

Thank you so much. I guess every lady has something that she loves for some weird reason or something that she just has passion for without considering what is in or out.
Hehe, yes, I know that.
Actually I am coming to NY next week all the way from China. The first place I am going to "visit" is woodburry. I stil remember how much I bought last time I went there. :love:

Anyway, so, you mentionted that I could call the outlets? You mean, call them? by phone? I could really ask them what they got? or they even make hm, something like reservation?

I am sorry if this question sounds silly. :sweatdrop: I only stayed in the States for one and a half year, still don't really get the idea of how things work there in many respects.
thank you !!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! We will be happy to see you. You can call us and ask what styles we have. But if you are coming here anyway, then you can just see for yourself. It is hard to describe bags over the phone, but any way that is easiest for you. If you come, private message me and tell me when you are coming so if I am at work, I can expect your arrival! Have a safe trip!

I am sorry if this question sounds silly. :sweatdrop: I only stayed in the States for one and a half year, still don't really get the idea of how things work there in many respects.
thank you !!!!!!!!!!!

I've lived here all my life and still don't know how it works! ;)

I was in the Balenciaga forum, and customers can call up the NY store and request pics of any bags they want and the SA's will email it to them! :nuts: I know they buy it over the phone and have it sent to them, but still...what a service!!!

Fendilover, thank you! I don't really get up to the Woodbury outlets much, but hubby and I have been talkin' about goin' up there to do some shoppin'. I guess now I know where my tax refund is goin'. Thanx again.:flowers:

for everyone who answered my questions!!!!!!!!!!!!you are so nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love you sooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!
Now it comes to the question that if I shall buy it now or maybe when I come. Well, I guess I will go to sleep now , since it's 12:30 at midnight here, and if I dreamed about vanity, maybe I would buy it now. haha
To Fendilover, thank you for letting me know this. I guess if I really decide to get it now, I would just message you. Besides, I would definitely message you if I know when I am coming. Hehe, And I don't know if I saw you before. I have been there for three or four times. I still remember that most of your vanity are put in the front part of the shop. Oh, btw, you might have to deal with my poor speaking English. :jammin:

Definitely let me know if you come. If you are calling to find stuff out, private message me before hand and I will give you my name so that way you know who to talk to. Look forward to seeing you! And don't worry about your english skills. I'm not the best myself (wink wink)!