Come look at me!!! Come! Come! Come!

Oct 30, 2006
HI EVERYONE!

This is my 1000th post! I couldn't decide where to put my 1000th post, so I'll put it here! :yahoo:

PF is so much fun and so addictive! I've been spending way too much time on here and since joining PF, I've already bought two designer bags! Woohoo! (DH doesn't agree though. Oh well!)

CHEERS! :drinkup:

Thank you, MK!

I couldn't have done it without you BagAngel!!! Hehee... How many post did I make last week trying to catch up to you??! This time last week you were on a 1000 and look at you now! I really thought you were going to get to 2000 before I would get to 1! Glad to have met you on here too! :yes:

Thank you, MK!

I couldn't have done it without you BagAngel!!! Hehee... How many post did I make last week trying to catch up to you??! This time last week you were on a 1000 and look at you now! I really thought you were going to get to 2000 before I would get to 1! Glad to have met you on here too! :yes:
hehehe enjoyed the fun :smile: keep going :yes: I love it here!

Thanks so much ladies! It is so much fun here! Especially in this GD section! So much going on! Always something new and interesting to read!

It's getting late here and I should be sleeping! Nah!