No heart purse for me...

EmilyK

Somewhat in control
Jan 7, 2007
So, I went to LV just to see WTH was going on. I'm given a multicolor heart purse (I was originally on the WL for the multicolor, but then switched to be on the WL for the red a couple weeks ago). I say, no, I'm supposed to be on the WL for the red. They tell me I'm somehow not on it, and have to go to the bottom of the list. I could have bought the multicolor, but it... just wasn't what I wanted. It was very cute, but I wanted the Pomme.

So now I'm so ticked off I don't even want the damn thing anymore. I'm so sick of the customer service I've gotten lately at LV. My last three SAs have spoken English as a second language and I don't think they know WTH I'm saying. I can't believe the dude didn't switch my name on the waitlists like he said I did.

/end rant :sad:

But, grats to everyone who got theirs today. :sad: /sigh

Awww --- too bad this happened to you! Perhaps you'll get your Pomme soon and you'll feel better.

I had a up-and-down day too. Got my MC coin purse at Neiman Marcus, but someone else was ahead of me on the Pomme so I went to South Coast Plaza and the SA's there told me that the woman who was supposed to ring up the coin purses for people on the waiting list was not there yet! It was already after 1:00 in the afternoon!! Grrrr!!!! So I didn't get my Pomme today.

Perhaps we'll both get our Pomme coin purses real soon and we can stop feeling crappy!