epi wallet question

Nov 8, 2006
:confused1: I am looking to purchase the epi wallet, it's the one that contains four credit card slots and a snapped coin pocket. I'm trying to figure out if the interior is the same as the mono (with the coin pocket). Can someone post some pics so that I can see how the interior of an epi looks like? TIA !

Hi, I have the Epi Compact Wallet and attached a few pics. I love it, I've had it for about five years and it's still going strong! Hopefully they'll help. Let me know if you need more. :yes:

Attachments

• Epi 1.jpg
    Epi 1.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 98
  • Epi 2.jpg
    Epi 2.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 75
  • Epi 3.jpg
    Epi 3.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 55
Fashionista7: FABULOUS PICS !! Thank you so much !! another question: I am looking for a durable wallet that will last a life-time. You mentioned that it's still going strong, so I assume that you haven't had any problems so far? Do you think that epi is more durable than mono? I love the color on yours.

Have you looked into the Yen and Card Holder, Billfold with 10 Credit Card Slots, or Porte Valeurs?

Louis Vuitton
Yen and Credit Card Holder
$410.00
p.gif
p.gif

Louis Vuitton
Billfold with Ten Credit Card Slots
$320.00

Louis Vuitton
Porte Valeurs Organizer
$315.00

Fashionista7: FABULOUS PICS !! Thank you so much !! another question: I am looking for a durable wallet that will last a life-time. You mentioned that it's still going strong, so I assume that you haven't had any problems so far? Do you think that epi is more durable than mono? I love the color on yours.

I don't have an epi wallet, but I *totally* wore out a mono wallet years ago. They don't last a lifetime, unfortunately.

John 5: Thanks for the suggestions !! I'm looking for a wallet that has a minimum of 4 card slots and a coin pocket.

Photoobsessive: You know, I might even consider an agenda. How much can you fit in yours? How many card slots does it hold? What do u do with the coins then?