What designer makes this bag???

baggirlz

Jan 24, 2007
I bought the bag pictured in January 2007 from a small boutique and was told that this style would be very hot for 2007. The store had a magazine page posted on wall with 3 other styles with same brown floral print.

Magazine page featured a satchel with two round zip pockets, a tote bag and overnight bag. But, not the style I purchased.

I have searched the net over and over for 2 weeks, trying to find out what designer makes this bag.

Please help me with name of designer and where it's sold. It's driving me nuts not to know the answer. I know this is the place to come for purse questions.

Attachments

• 012007001.jpg
    012007001.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 183
You posted this in our Bag Showcase Forum, that's only for people to post photos of their bag collections. . . moved to Handbags and Purses for you.

I agree with Style_Baby - that clasp is classic Mulberry.

It's weird there's no tag though. Was it pricy? And why would a boutique not tell you the designer?

Um, in my opinion, this bag is not made by a "designer". I think it's one of those bags that are inspired by a bunch of other designs, which explains why it contains so many trendy elements. The break-down:
The clasp is Mulberry-ish
The floral is Gucci-ish
The detailing is as someone mentioined, McQueen-ish (or a little Gucci again)
The shape is again, Gucci-ish. Gucci made several styles like this.
I am just commenting from this one picture, so I may very well be wrong.

I bought the bag pictured in January 2007 from a small boutique and was told that this style would be very hot for 2007. The store had a magazine page posted on wall with 3 other styles with same brown floral print.

Magazine page featured a satchel with two round zip pockets, a tote bag and overnight bag. But, not the style I purchased.

I have searched the net over and over for 2 weeks, trying to find out what designer makes this bag.

Please help me with name of designer and where it's sold. It's driving me nuts not to know the answer. I know this is the place to come for purse questions.

Maybe... scammed..? There's always a name tag inside the bag... Or somewhee else.