PLease everyone send good wishes towards the LV website for Thursday!

imysworld

PandaPop
Sep 16, 2010
I have to order my bag this Thursday, please can everyone send "in stock" wishes and prayers to the UK site for the Totally MM

Otherwise im going to have to order something else!

Oh the suspense!!! How can you stand it?? Ahhhh! If the bag is not there, although I'm sure it will be, don't settle for something else, wait to get what you want!!

I cant wait, the VAT goes up in January and i wont be able to order it before, so if i cant get it i will have to get a Delightful, i do really like it (and it will save me money) but i dont know there seems to be somethign about the totally.

I cant stand it, ive been wanting to buy one since June, and been um and ar ing, i tried to order a Neverfull, that went wrong, its as if it doenst want me to buy a LV! :sad:

Sending LV good vibes your way! I remember your NF fiasco. Hoping your Totally will be the perfect experience for you. What pattern are you looking for so that our prayers can be more specific?:smile:

Correct me if I'm being dense, but even if it isn't there - when the vat goes up it's only going up by 4.5% so surely that would mean the Totally MM would only be going up by £27.00? Please tell me that's the case and it's not going up by £100 or something scary? even though £27 is bad enough......it's more copeable than a £100 increase!! :smile:

Correct me if I'm being dense, but even if it isn't there - when the vat goes up it's only going up by 4.5% so surely that would mean the Totally MM would only be going up by £27.00? Please tell me that's the case and it's not going up by £100 or something scary? even though £27 is bad enough......it's more copeable than a £100 increase!! :smile:

Well its going up by 2.5% but i am thinking that they will maybe put the prices up as its going to be a bit odd the prices being £627 or what ever the price will be, and it wouldnt be the first time places have done soemthing like that, i wouldnt be supprised if it went up to £650, but i cant really risk it when i can only just afford to buy the Totally MM (im going to have like £60 to spend the rest of the month, so any extra money i can get the better) lol But whats a month of tightness in money to a life time of happyness??? :biggrin: